Wednesday, April 13, 2011
It's going to be a boy!!!!
The biggest news from last week is that the ultrasound results are in and it is going to be a boy. We are all really excited. For me and Rachel, the shock factor is small and the thought of "what should be expect" are not as intense since we have Owen and Ella. We both know to expect the unexpected. Having a family of five is new territory for all of us. Rachel and I grew up with a family of four. The thought of 3 kids is the most exciting part for me. I am also spending countless hours studying the human body and now neurosicence so watching our son develop is going to take on a new meaning. I am extremely excited and know that God will help guide us and we will probably make him laugh and shake is head on many occassions. The part I am waiting for is when all three of our kids truely need me at once and I will look down and see that I only have two hands to help. That is going to be crazy. We would upload a picture of the baby but the ultrasound DVD is lodged in our disk drive so that is going to have to wait. Now for Rachel's take..........well, the ultrasound made me more nervous than the past 20 week ultrasounds I have had. Throughout this pregancy I have been thinking I am way too lucky to have three healthy children, so any test/ultrasound results make me nervous. So far, so good. He has all fingers and toes, a face with all parts in the right place and as Owen told everyone at church, "I know I am going to have a baby brother because he has a penis!" I am more excited than nervous to what is to come. The new little guys is going to make our family complete, "Hofheimer, Family of Five"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment